All it was made out to be?
All year people had been talking about Spring term, and more specifically Springfest weekend. Finally, last weekend was Springfest, and it was all it was made out to be. There were three bands playing, and everyone was just outside having a good time. There were ice cream trucks, and there was sunshine.
I was expecting a bounce house, but I’m not too upset that there wasn’t one.
Dancing with Lucas at Springfest Eating grass at Springfest
With a member of the Dirty Heads after Springfest
Being blue with Courtdog at Springfest
Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)
- Tara Kitchen- Moroccan Cuisine - April 8, 2016
- Another post about Schenectady Weather - February 17, 2016
- New Hampshire Primary and Student Political Engagement - February 10, 2016
- The Dreaded Schenectady Winter - February 3, 2016
- Finding a Balance - January 27, 2016