Weekend recap

May 7 by

I am sure that you have heard a lot about how great this weekend was on campus. Guess what, I haven’t told you how much fun I had so here is some more details.

On Friday evening, I celebrated Holi with the Hindu and Jain Association on campus. Holi is the festival of color celebrated by Hindus. I really did enjoy it.

Holi

Mihir covered in color

Me

Right after Holi, I went to Beuth to host a barbecue.

I cook the ribs,

and the chickens.

Vini and Elise enjoying the ribs.

The barbecue was great and so many people came by to eat. I enjoyed my Friday evening and could not wait for springfest which was on Saturday morning.

SPRINGFEST!!

Andrew, Chris and I(right to left)

My roommate and I

Sabra and I

I had so much fun at springfest.  It was so much fun seeing all my friends out and having fun. I wish every weekend was springfest. In the meantime, I know that we have more Union’s holidays coming up so be on the lookout for more how much fun I have om the weekend at Union posts.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)