Flight booking gone wrong

May 13 by

If you ever had to book your own flight, you understand my frustration. Senegal is getting closer so I need to buy a ticket ASAP but I have so much on my plate that I completely forgot to do so. Now, I am having lots of trouble finding a flight that will land in Dakar on June 19th. If I am the only student who flew in by himself two hours after everybody else got there that you would be so not cool.

I have to find the cheapest flight

My plan failed horribly because all the flights were not cheap. After spending my Friday evening calling booking agencies, I stock on food, locked my door, and studied for 2 hours. After I studied, Xavier and I went to a small social gathering.

Xavier and I (right to left)

It was a successful social gathering.  I had a lot of fun so did Xavier. I was able to relax and not think about all the stuff that I have to do.  This week, I am going to try to book my plane ticket and study for my classes. Wish me luck and please if you know any good deals on flights to Senegal out there, let me know.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)