……

Jun 6 by

My first year at Union is over. I am going to miss this place. I had a great time here. I learned a lot and experienced a lot of different things. Yeah, I am a bit sad but I am ready for the break. Plus, I am going to Senegal for 3 weeks which would beĀ great times. There is nothing sad about finishing my freshman year, I have 3 more years to go ( I typed 4 and then realized that this year is over). If I had to describe my year using one sign, it would be a period.

. ( It is over. I cannot change a thing or add more to it.)

PS: This is my last blog post about Union ( until next year). I will be posting soon about Senegal. I got my visa so I am all set.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)