Weekend recap

Jun 25 by

The best part about this mini-term is that I am still able to enjoy the summer. I do have classes during the week but once the weekend comes, I can walk to the beach. This past weekend, I did just that. I made some phone called and two hours later, my classmates and I were off to the beach.  The waves were powerful which was the best part. We were having so much fun so we made a fire and joked around till 9 pm. The waves got bigger and bigger. It was as if the sea was telling us to go home because she got tired of us. Good friends+ beach= great summer fun while on a mini-term.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)