1 thing that I will miss about Davidson

Aug 31 by

Last year, I resided in Davidson. In my opinion, I think that it is the best place on campus and here is why.

The basement:

Davidson’s basement is underrated. Lot of people thought that we had no space down there and that was completely untrue. The basement has its own laundry room and lounge. You don’t have to go to the library for an all nighter, just stay in the lounge. You can even do your laundry while studying.  That is probably the best college deal of the century.

I am certainly going to miss the basement laundry room since I will be living on the third floor of Fox this year. The thought of that makes me want to go to sleep. In the meantime, let the countdown begin and welcome class of 2017.

PS: We had the best study breaks in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0J3V3qezo

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)