Sophomore year

Sep 16 by

Hold on! Pause! Wait! What! Sophomore year! I have been back for almost a week now but I am still processing the truth. I, sometimes, still introduce myself to people as a freshman. However, sophomore year is exciting. I am taking Intro to Political Thought, Photography 1, and my Sophomore Research Seminar which is about the Civil War.

I have not really done anything since I have been back besides taking a few pictures around campus. Being back on campus is awesome.┬áLet’s see what the U has to offer this year! Go U!

The Nott

The Nott

Stay tuned!

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)