WRUC 89.7FM: From Russia With Love

Sep 23 by

Within two weeks of being back at school, I’m back on my radio game and I’ve got myself a show! Max Lutze and I will be bringing sweet sounds across the airwaves and straight into your ears every Tuesday night at 8pm! You can listen to our show, From Russia With Love, on WRUC 89.7FM if you’re in the Schenectady area. If you’re not, you can stream it here.

a67f5faa1f1c11e3b7bc22000aeb43ae_7

The representative WRUC Executive Board, from left to right: General Manager Steven Stangle, Technical Director Jeremy Vick, Human Resources Director Cam Duval (myself), Music Director Max Prime

In other news, I’m back on the Executive Board as a Music Department peon/underling, working under my good friend Max Prime. I’ve declared myself Human Resources Director, but in actuality, that position doesn’t do anything and probably won’t do anything. If the need arises for a Human Resources consultant, I’m ready. Listen to my show! Listen to other shows! WRUC was recently rated the 15th Most Popular College Radio Station by the Princeton Review! Ain’t it cool?

Cam '16

Cam Duval was born and raised in Framingham, Massachusetts, a town close to a half hour from both Worcester and Boston. Cam is a member of the Union College Class of 2016 and is majoring in Anthropology and minoring in the Russian Language. Cam is on WRUC 89.7FM Radio Union College executive board and lives in ARTS Theme House.

Latest posts by Cam '16 (see all)