I love music. I don’t have a musical bone in my body, but I do enjoy listening to music and going to see artists perform. Words cannot describe how excited I was when I heard Matt and Kim and The Blue Scholars were coming to Union College. I saw Matt and Kim in Portland, Maine with Passion Pit and it was one of the best shows I have I ever been to. There is something special about seeing your favorite band at a small venue like the State Theatre. It feels so much more intimate when the members of the band are 20 feet away. That’s not an exaggeration I was in the front row for this amazing show.

WP_20131005_007 WP_20131005_008WP_20131005_009  WP_20131005_011

College Park Hall was no different. It isn’t a very large place so there wasn’t a bad seat in the house. Concerts are a great time to just hang out with friends and enjoy great music. The Blue Scholars killed it and did a great job pumping up the crowd for Matt and Kim.

I loved how much fun Matt and Kim make their shows. You can really tell they love what they do. Here’s a shot of Kim walking on the crowds hands.