NYC weekend

Oct 13 by

This weekend Admissions needed a student to chaperon high school student that were coming to visit Union on Sunday night. Admissions took care of the ┬ábus ticket and gave me the option to go to the city on Friday evening to do whatever I wanted. It turned out ┬áthat it was my friend birthday that weekend. He lives in Brooklyn so I was pretty excited to go to the city for Union and be there for my friend’s birthday as well. It was a great weekend. We had a little get together on Saturday night and plenty of people came.

Crepe city We had some Crepe on Saturday morning.

Crepe city
We had some Crepe on Saturday morning.

The birthday get together on Saturday night.

Dancing to Haitian Music

Dancing to Haitian Music

Marley and I

Marley and I

Friends

Friends

Marley and birthday boy

Marley and birthday boy

On Sunday morning, I got back with prospective students.

Coming back with prospective

Coming back with prospective students

It was a fun weekend but I did miss Union a lot so I took some pictures of The Nott when I got back.

Just The Nott

PS: Haitian music

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)