Last night I handed in a lab we had been working on for a few weeks for my biology class. While writing it I couldn’t help but look back through the cute fishies we used to measure the metabolism of a goldfish!
Notes on bio lab: I really love it! I’m so excited to dissect a rat soon. Also, agitation did not effect the metabolism rate of these fish, contrary to my hypothesis.
Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)
- Tara Kitchen- Moroccan Cuisine - April 8, 2016
- Another post about Schenectady Weather - February 17, 2016
- New Hampshire Primary and Student Political Engagement - February 10, 2016
- The Dreaded Schenectady Winter - February 3, 2016
- Finding a Balance - January 27, 2016