DDD….Dinner and Discussion around Diversity (or at least I think that’s what the DDD means). This week my roommate proposed the discussion question so she asked our friends to come to Sorum to participate. And it was so interesting. The question was “is ignorance bliss?”. She presented us with a list of quotes pertaining to the question. The discussion took many turns- empathy to chocolate to religion to definitions of ignorance.
DDD is something I’ll definitely try to get to more often…and Hot Harry’s tacos were served!
Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)
- Tara Kitchen- Moroccan Cuisine - April 8, 2016
- Another post about Schenectady Weather - February 17, 2016
- New Hampshire Primary and Student Political Engagement - February 10, 2016
- The Dreaded Schenectady Winter - February 3, 2016
- Finding a Balance - January 27, 2016