Shabbat Dinner

Oct 30 by

I am Jewish Studies minor. For that reason, I have decided to attend Shabbat dinner every Friday at 7 o’clock. It is always so much and the people are so welcoming. I have never been surrounded by so many caring and loving people before. I have been going to Shabbat now for about a month of not more. And let me tell you, I am hook.

Every Friday, you will always find me at Shabbat dinner. It is more than dinner to me, it is a place to go where you will find peace and good people. I cannot tell you how much I have learned so far about Judaism just by going to Shabbat diner.

For that reason, I will keep going with my Jewish minor.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)