So this year for Christmas, I got an iPhone 5c! This was an upgrade for me from the iPhone 4 that I had for about 3 and a half years. My new phone is super fast and sleek, but by far my favorite feature (besides Siri, who I have regular conversations with), is the Panorama camera option.  This option allows you to take a sweeping view of your surroundings and turns out to be a really cool picture! Needless to say, I’m obsessed, and take these photos whenever I can.

photo 1 copy

photo 2 copy

You may have seen in my previous post ‘Nott Shot’ (here) that I can’t help but take a photo whenever I’m near the Nott, and a panoramic is no exception! Some of these panoramic shots of the Nott are my favorite Nott shots! Union’s campus is really centralized around the Nott, so I’m able to fit in a lot of the best buildings in one photo. I even have snagged a couple snapshots during my French class!

photo 1 copy 2

photo 2 copy 2

photo 3

In addition to panoramic Nott Shots, I’ve also been taking some indoor photos in my Fox suite. Panoramic photos taken in a small space turn out really cool because it looks like the room wraps around and you can fit a lot of people in one shot! I’ve taken to documenting some late nights in my suite with my three roommates, and I the pictures turn out awesome! Usually these late nights involve hours of homework, netflix, and binge eating. My roommates aren’t always the biggest fans of these photos but I’m hoping to have a little collection but the end of the term!

photo 2

photo 1

Follow more of my photos on instagram (@jjjpulls)!