Weekend recap

Feb 10 by

This weekend was very relaxing. I spent time cooking with the Bhangra club. Bhangra is a form of dance from India and some students on campus have a club for it. Since in the winter we don’t usually have shows. The club decided to cook some Indian food.

Cooking with Bhangra

Cooking with Bhangra

The following day, I went to Shabbat dinner. It was great as usual but this time, I got the chance to taste some Israeli food, Shakshuka. I was unaware of Israeli cuisine till then. After eating this delicious egg in tomato sauce dish, I have decided to explore more Israeli cuisine. Until then, I will keep eating Shakshuka.

Shakshuka

Shakshuka

Finally, I attempted to take a selfie with the Nott. It was nott my best selfie but it is worth a shot.

Selfie with the Nott

Selfie with the Nott

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)