What’s going on in Ukraine?

Mar 10 by

Today, Professor Berk spoke in the Beuth Minerva about the situation in Ukraine right now. I’ve been trying to keep up, but it’s hard to follow exactly what’s going on, especially when I don’t know the history of the situation. A huge group of people came to Beuth. It was packed! On Facebook, 43 people said they were going, but I’m sure there were more. Berk has a huge following and this is a really hot issue so it attracted many.

He really is so impressive. He has so much information in his head it’s hard to believe. I hope so much that I can take a class with Professor Berk next year!

IMG_2508 ukraine

Mary '16

Mary Locke is a sophomore at Union College, hailing from Acworth, a town of 900 people in the hills of western New Hampshire. She is currently working towards a major in biology and a minor in Russia Language. At Union she is involved in the jazz ensemble (playing the alto saxophone), the honor council, the Russian and East European club, and Religious Diversity House. Mary li,ary locke kes to spend her time cooking, exploring, reading, skiing, observing the things around her, and enjoying good eats and good talks with good people.

Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)