Hey Guys

So it’s finals week. Yay!!!. Just messin with y’all, don’t kill me. As we have been told growing up, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, and ladies and gentlemen, let me reassure you that I see a glimmer right there. Yes all of you, engineering, economics, math, physics, chem, pre-med majors have finally reached the culmination of what has seemed like an endless toil. And for the rest of you guys, c’mon I’m sure the term was a joke. I kid, I kid. I’m a political science major and myself had an intellectually charged term full of papers, quizzes, exposure to a confusingly large number of ideologies that I had to spend a considerable amount of time pondering over. However, we’re almost there . The Sun is about to shine brighter than it has the past 3 months, and we’re all about to indulge in 10 days of complete hedonism. I cannot stress on how much I am looking forward to this break. So this is my message to all of you to go out, take a break from all the stress, reconnect with your friends and family, have an absolutely amazing time. Read a new book, try a new cuisine, go for a hike, make a trip to the beach, jam, go for a concert, anything that excites you, cause I am about to do the same.

Spring Break

Spring Break