Where I am in Russia is really close to the world’s deepest lake, a lake containing 20% of the world’s not-frozen fresh water. Our visit to this lake was to the small town of Listvayanka. It was about a 40 minute bus ride from Irkutsk, the city where I am currently living.
It was absolutely beautiful! This lake is amazing.
Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)
- Tara Kitchen- Moroccan Cuisine - April 8, 2016
- Another post about Schenectady Weather - February 17, 2016
- New Hampshire Primary and Student Political Engagement - February 10, 2016
- The Dreaded Schenectady Winter - February 3, 2016
- Finding a Balance - January 27, 2016