You know when people tell you that there are so many things to do when you’re on a college campus, especially on a Friday night? Well…I agree….for the most part. Now I’m not going to lie and say that that is always the case, mostly because sometimes you just want to get off the campus and do something that doesn’t involve the rest of campus, aka bonding time with friends! So, this is exactly what some of my friends and I did yesterday when we decided to all go and do something that none of us have ever done before. Bowling! I have to admit, I was a little shocked when my friends said they never stepped foot in a bowling alley, but maybe I shouldn’t be talking since I have never actually bowled, but only sat and watched. In any case, the local bowling alley Boulevard Bowl is awesome because it’s not far away, the people are nice, and the shoes don’t magically amputate your feet with their smell. So, after 3 pizza pies, 4 liters of soda, and a new appreciation for those who bowl for a living, I learned that I am actually quite the bowler (or my friends are just horrible at it).  In the end, I was glad that we made the choice to head off campus for our Friday night, it pays to mix things up once in a while.