There is nothing better than music for catalyzing studying. It relieves stress and allows for small escapes to make an hour feel like 5 minutes. I figured I would share my top ten study songs with the Unfiltered listeners to give you an idea of what my study pod sounds like during finals week.
1. Come With Me Now – Kongos
2. Road to Zion – Damian Marley and NAS
3. I Don’t Know – Kongos
4. White Room – Cream
5. Sunshine of Your Love – Cream
6. All Along The Watchtower – Jimi Hendrix
7. Enter Sandman – Metallica
8. Come as You Are – Nirvana
9. Lithium – Nirvana
10. Heartbreaker – Led Zeppelin
As you can see I love any and all types of rock, but the sound of Road to Zion is perfect for the occasional bit of reading that I have to do. I have always enjoyed listening to music and when studying it really is the only thing I need to get me through the hours.