There are two days of classes left in Spring term, and one class left for me in my undergraduate career. I’ve had a lot of time over the past few weeks to reflect on my past four years here at Union and the only thing I can think of to say is: Thank You. During high school all you hear about is how college is the best four years of your life.  While I can’t speak to that now because I have no idea what will happen during the rest of my life, I can say that the past four years have been some of the best so far. I still remember standing in the Nott during orientation, looking up at Dean Schurick and signing the alma mater, and wondering what the next four years would be like surrounded by all these new faces…

Class of 2018 from my time as an orientation advisor

I’ve made great friends, teammates, and relationships. I’ve met so many great professors and learned so much about many different subjects. I traveled to New Zealand for the adventure of a lifetime and spent four indescribable months in France. I spent long nights in the library and even longer nights bouncing between parties with friends. I joined tons of clubs and spent by days running between classes, meetings, and events.  At some times it was overwhelming but I wouldn’t trade a single second of it for anything.

I will always remember the four years I spent at Union and am so excited for what will come next in my life and I cannot thank U enough for preparing me for whatever that is. Of course, I have to recognize my awesome parents who provided me with this great opportunity and even if I’m unemployed and living with them for the rest of my life it will still have been worth it for me 🙂

Union Crew Seniors 2015

Union Crew Seniors 2015

Senior Wine and Cheese

Senior Wine and Cheese

Graduation is a bittersweet time. Many of my classmates are sad that we will be leaving, and while I agree, I also feel that I am ready to graduate. During my time at Union I made an effort to get involved in everything and anything that I could, and make sure that I was utilizing everything that Union had to offer, and I can definitely say that I ‘got my money’s worth’. I truly got the best out of Union and while I’d like to just hang out here forever, it’s time to face the real world. Through academics, extra-curriculars, and social life, Union was the total package for me and I know I will be counting down the days until ReUnion weekend.

ReUnion 2015

ReUnion 2015

What I will remember most about this awesome place are the classes that altered my mind, the friends and classmates by my side through it all, and the feeling of home that I experience every single day on campus. With that said, it’s easy to say that I’d Do U Again In A Heartbeat.

My graduation cap, I must admit the design was stolen from a 2013 graduate!