Dive into the Discussion!

Welcome to our class blog!

Over the course of the term, you will be asked to compose four posts and write eight comments (two at a time) in response to the posts of your peers. You will be assigned to a blog group on the first day of class (Group 1 or 2) and can consult our reading and assignment schedule to see when your group is responsible for posting or commenting. The goal here is to give you the opportunity to practice posing questions, articulating and supporting claims, and responding to counterarguments

Posts: Each post (one per round) should be 1-2 paragraphs long (about 200-400 words) and include the following:

• an engaging title
  • an explicit, controversial question about one of the texts, images, or movies assigned since your last post
  • a plausible answer to your question
  • at least one piece of evidence (e.g. a quotation) to support your answer
  • a “tag” (see Blog instructions) with the appropriate assignment name so I can find it and give you credit

Comments: You will be assigned TWO peers from the other blog group and asked to comment on their posts (you will be assigned different peers each time). Each of your two comments should be 1-2 paragraphs long (about 200-400 words) and do the following:

• EITHER: agree with the post’s claim (i.e. the way it answers its question) and then push the argument further by adding nuance and at least one more piece of supporting evidence.
  • OR: politely disagree with the post’s claim and offer an alternative answer to the post’s question. Please support your new answer with at least one piece of evidence.

9 thoughts on “Dive into the Discussion!

1. I was very pleased to discover this website. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you book-marked to check out new stuff on your site. Talk to strangers

2. I am an experienced blogger and I know that writing texts is not an easy job. It is necessary, at a minimum, to possess writing skills and have a developed imagination.

3. This is a cool idea! I would love to be part of your class. I just need to practice asking questions, formulating and justifying statements. I’m sure it will be helpful for me. After all, at the university I often get written assignments. I admit, I turned to professional writers to get help with dissertation In the end, I was just happy, because I was able to successfully defend my thesis and my professor was pleased. This is not surprising, as 375 PhDs work in their team, they are real experts in their field.

4. It’s time for school and it’s no surprise that many of you will take your online classes. Already frustrated thinking about it? Whether it’s your teacher not being audible thanks to their device or internet, Take My Class or you’re struggling to hear them because of some background noise; there’s a new obstacle every single day.

5. Also, it becomes strenuous for Ph.D. candidates to cope with the stress that the academic journey brings along. So, let’s admit that without professional dissertation help, the goal of writing a vivid and unique dissertation to achieve the desired grades is nearly impossible. No wonders hundreds of Ph.D. students approach payForAssignments.co.uk every week and ask to “Do my Dissertation for me”

6. Visit our website at http://www.study-aids.co.uk and gain access to thousands of university dissertations, journals, articles and reference books. We now offer delivery worldwide. We specialize in MBA dissertation writing and reference material. Join our growing community today.

7. يُمكن تسليك مصارف الحمام عند انسدادها من خلال اتّباع المزيد من الطرق، ومنها ما يأتي: المياه الساخنة: حيث إنّ غلي مقدار لترين من الماء وسكبه في مصرف الحمّام، هي أحد الطرق البسيطة التي تُساعد على تسليك المجاري فيه، مع وجوب توخّي الحذر عند استخدامها، إذ تُفكك درجة الحرارة العالية للمياه على الأوساخ والترسّبات والأشياء العالقة المُسبّبة للانسداد، وتُساعد على التخلّص منها. مكبس المجاري الخاص: تساعد هذه الطريقة في إزالة جميع الأوساخ والرواسب المتراكمة بالمجاري والتقليل منها، حيث يسد مكبس المجاري فتحتها بشكلٍ مُحكمٍ، ويُضغط 5-6 مرات للأسفل بكلّ قوةٍ بحيث يُشكل ضغطاً قويّاً على أنابيب المجاري ويدفع الانسداد ما يُسبب تخفيفه أو إزالته إذا كان بسيطاً. ثعبان المجاري: وهو عبارة عن شريطٍ بلاستيكي رفيع جداً يحتوي على خطّافات جانبية، ويُستخدم من خلال إدخاله وإخراجه في المجاري ومُتابعة وتكرار ذلك؛ حتّى لا يعلق الشعر والأوساخ فيه عند إخراجه، حيث يُساعد على التخلّص من انسداد المجاري العنيد وفتحها عبر تفتيت وسجب الرواسب العالقة بها للخارج.

تسليك مجاري دبي

8. Hi! I appreciate your thorough explanation. I imagine that not every kid is familiar with the format of a descriptive essay, therefore the information you supplied is really helpful to them. I personally used to read https://writemypapers4me.net/essay-writing-service/ blog, where I discovered a wealth of useful instructions and examples to help me write better. You’ll likely enjoy it as well:)