- Conflict and Resolution: the Ethics of Forgiveness, Revenge, and Punishment, eds. Paula Satne and Krisanna Scheiter, Springer, 2022.
- “Honor, Worth, and Justified Revenge in Aristotle” in Paula Satne and Krisanna Scheiter (eds.), Conflict and Resolution: the Ethics of Forgiveness, Revenge, and Punishment, Springer, 2022.
- “Why Nous Cannot be a Magnitude” in Caleb Cohoe (ed.), Aristotle’s De Anima: A Critical Guide, Cambridge University Press, 2022.
- Critical Précis on Maxime Lepoutre’s “Rage inside the machine: Defending the place of anger in democratic speech” in PEA Soup, February 2020.
- Ethics of Forgiveness and Revenge. Scheiter, K.M. (ed.) Philosophia (2016). doi:10.1007/s11406-016-9720-0
- Review of Aristotle on Desire, by Giles Pearson, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2013.04.32
- “Images, Appearances, and Phantasia in Aristotle“ Phronesis 57:3, 251-278, 2012.
Works in Progress
(Please feel free to email me if you would like to read a draft of any works in progress.)
- Paper on hate and anger
- Paper on emotions in Plato and Aristotle
- Paper on anger as a tragic emotion
- Paper on Plato and Aristotle’s account of nous
- Manuscript on Nous in Aristotle