The Union Student Technical Assistance Resources (USTAR) program assists in providing a viable, trained and coordinated user support program to multiple constituencies of the college community and at the same time allows the students involved to accumulate on the job technical and professional experience and mentoring skills.
- Provide computer services to the student community in affiliation with the Union College Information Technology Services organization.
- Provide outstanding support by consistently managing, resolving, and preventing problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Offer these services during convenient hours in an easily accessible, centrally located space.
- Establish and maintain positive, long-term relationships with our students through open communication and continuous feedback.
- Provide assistance to library staff especially during peak times such as the beginning of each term.
- Build a foundation of technical and professional skills that USTAR team members will draw upon in future technical career paths.