- “Al3+ modification of graphene oxide membranes: Effect of Al source,” E.J. Robertson, Y.Y. Stehle, X. Hu, L. Kilby, K. Olsson, M. Nguyen, and R. Cortez, Membranes 12, 1237 (2022).
- “Using Al3+ to tailor graphene oxide nanochannels: Impact on membrane stability and permeability,” Y.Y. Stehle, E.J. Robertson, R. Cortez, I.V. Vlassiouk, R.B. Bucinell, K. Olsson, and L. Kilby, Membranes 12, 871 (2022).
- “In-plane and through-plane dielectric properties of graphene oxide membrane: Effect of Al3+ modification,” Y.Y. Stehle, E. Robertson, R. Cortez, R.B. Bucinell, and I.V. Vlassiouk, Materialia 23, 101 442 (2022).
- “Improving conductivity in carbon nanotube percolating networks through inclusion of Laponite nanoparticles,” L. Valdman, D. Dobbs, R. Cortez, and M.E. Hagerman, Materials Letters, 217, 88 (2018).
- “Comparative AFM studies of water processable polyaniline films: Influence of reaction time on nanomorphology and conductivity,” J.S. Mondschein*, A. Kowalski*, J.D. Kehlbeck, M.E. Hagerman, and R. Cortez, Materials Letters, 131, 262 (2014).
- “Oxygen effects on barium strontium titanate morphology and MOS device performance,” I. Abdel-Motaleb, B. Akula, K. Leedy, and R. Cortez, Materials Letters, 92, 389 (2013).
- “Electrical conductivity of cationized ferritin decorated gold nanoshells,” R. Cortez, J. Slocik, J. Van Nostrand, N. Halas, and R. Naik, Journal of Applied Physics, 111, 124311 (2012).
- “Chemical and microstructural characterization of rf-sputtered BaTiO3 nano-capacitors with Ni electrodes,” J.N. Reck, R. Cortez, S. Xie, M. Zhang, M. O’Keefe, and F. Dogan, Applied Surface Science, 258 (15), 5599 (2012).
- “Morphosynthesis and morphology characterization of aniline and aniline/Laponite films,” B. Peace*, M. Topka*, K. Skorenko*, A. Kowalski*, U. Williams*, M. Hagerman, and R. Cortez, Materials Letters, 65, 3208 (2011).
- “Reactive sputter-deposition of oxygenated amorphous carbon thin films in Ar/O2,” T. McKindra, M.J. O’Keefe, and R. Cortez, Diamond and Related Materials, 20, 509 (2011).
- “Investigation of the drain current shift in ZnO thin film transistors,” I. Abdel-Motaleb, N. Shetty, K. Leedy, and R. Cortez, Journal of Applied Physics, 109, 014503 (2011).
- “Local transport properties, morphology and microstructure of ZnO decorated SiO2 nanoparticles, “ J.E. Van Nostrand, R. Cortez, Z.P. Rice, N.C. Cady, and M. Bergkvist, Nanotechnology, 21, 415602 (2010).
*Union College undergraduate student