It Starts With A Stew (2010)

Well, technically it was lentil soup. None-the-less, it was a terrific evening. Jan (Professor Grigsby) and her husband were kind enough to invite our 2010 NOLA group to their house for dinner this evening. There really wasn’t too much left for the “dream team” (2010 NOLA group) to discuss as we waited like anxious children preparing for Christmas.

The group seems to be bonding quite well, however we definitely still have a ways to go. As of now we are comfortable with our territory, but tomorrow this will change. We will enter the southern part of the States with open arms, with hopes to be received the same. I feel well prepared for what adventures head our way both emotionally and physically. Luckily, my greatest concern at this time is my packing situation. I know what your thinking, “It’s 10:40pm and you have to get up at 5:45 am and you haven’t packed!” I can assure you that I am packed. What I’m concerned about is whether I packed too much or too little. Only time can tell, or Joe might be able to tell in the morning, either way there is nothing I shall do about it now. Other than that I am more than excited to finally get back down to NOLA to help out the community! On that note I am off to bed and in a few hours our adventure will truly begin.

Signing off from Schenectady, NY.

Goodnight fellow bloggers!