Perusall Tutorials & Examples
Perusall allows students and their instructors to collaboratively markup .pdf documents. Instead of reading a document and discussing it, Perusall brings the discussion to the text.
- Getting Started
- Create assignments that include multiple sections or page ranges
- Assign multiple documents at once
- Use Perusall to teach the same course again
- Setting Up Perusall Activity Through Nexus (Link to TDX article)
- Review the comments of a single student
- How do groups work?
- A one-page rubric that explains what Perusall is, how it works, and how students are graded
For more Perusall support: click here
Using Perusall with Nexus – TDX article
- What is Perusall?
- What the research says….
- Setting Up Perusall Activity Through Nexus
- A reminder of step 7 (Make sure the Activity name in Nexus is the exact same as your Assignment name in Perusall. After filling out the required fields, select [Save and Display].
- Instructional Design Recommendations
- Related Knowledge Base Articles From Perusall
Overview of Toolbars:
- Returns you to the last point that you were reading.
- Zoom in/out or change the fit of the page.
- Chose what to display on the page, from all comments to no comments.
- Chose between annotating text or selecting large areas to annotate.
- Toggle the current conversation view.
- Show all conversations on this document.
- Show page thumbnails.
- Search option.
- Show notifications.
- Show your private notes.