Intro

Hi! My name is Rayna Katzman and I’m a junior sociology major and visual arts minor from Short Hills, New Jersey. I love to hike, take photos, and spend time with my family and friends. I became interested in sustainability when I took intro to environmental studies last fall. It was really interesting to me to learn more about what actions each of us as individuals can take in our daily lives in order to promote a more sustainable world. After taking that course I became increasingly interested in environmental policy and global warming and it made me want to continue learning more on these topics!

6 thoughts on “Intro

• We appreciate your enthusiasm and commitment to learning more about sustainability and environmental topics, and we look forward to seeing the positive impact you’ll make in promoting a greener and more sustainable future. Keep up the fantastic work!khalidelarbi———-business for sale

1. Hi everyone, I would like to recommend you one slots. I have been winning money at this slots for a long time now, it’s called GamStop. They have a great selection of games and good odds. The site and the app work very well. There are bonuses for beginners and lots of special offers for those who already play. Here is their website, go to https://www.casinosnotongamstopuk.co.uk/online-slots-not-on-gamstop/. I’m sure you will enjoy it, have a good game)