Owen Harrison

Hi, my name is Owen Harrison and I am a sophomore and I am a Latin American and Caribbean Studies major with a Spanish minor.  I am from a town called Warwick that is in New York and is about one hour from New York City.  My main hobby and thing that I enjoy to do the most is play soccer.  I have played soccer for pretty much my entire life and now I am also a part of the Union Club soccer team here on campus.  My understanding of sustainability is somewhat limited since this is my first course I have taken related to the topic.  However, I understand that sustainability is essential to ensuring that future generations can grow and prosper.  Making sure that not everything is used up before the following generations are here is a task that all people must understand and support.  Sustainability is about the here and now but also mainly about the future and ensuring a brighter future for those that come after us.

2 thoughts on “Owen Harrison

1. Hey all! I’ve gotta spill the beans on this amazing discovery that’s seriously upped my health game. It’s become my go-to for feeling fantastic daily. This site I stumbled upon is like your ultimate health companion – it’s seriously got everything covered! First things first, they offer these awesome personalized plans that make staying healthy a breeze https://valhallavitality.com/blog/understanding-the-correct-dosage-of-rapamycin-a-comprehensive-guide. No more second-guessing, just solid advice on what to eat, workout ideas, and even tips for kicking back. And guess what? It’s far from a boring routine – it’s all about tailoring it to what I love and what works for me.

2. This brief introduction to Owen’s perspective on sustainability highlights his enthusiasm for learning and his commitment to contributing to a more sustainable world. His personal experiences and interests, such as soccer, can potentially provide unique insights and perspectives as he delves deeper into the topic of sustainability throughout his academic journey.khalidelarbi———-business for sale