Intro

Hi! My name is Lily Walker Money and I am a junior Sociology and Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s studies ID, major. I am from Vermont and therefore skiing has been a huge part of my life. I began ski racing at age 6 and continued through high school. When I think of sustainability I primarily think about the environment and our role in maintaining it.  Actions like composting, water usage, etc. positively contribute to the present and future natural environments we inhabit. Because of my background, growing up in Vermont, and constantly being on the ski slopes, I tend to notice environmental changes in the snowfall from year to year.

9 thoughts on “Intro

1. WOOOO Lily!! I really wish I knew how to ski and it’s cool that you can tell the difference in snowfall throughout the years

2. Hello, I have something to share with you. I have been playing slots for a long time now and I have found my favourite in this field. Mostbet is a very reliable slots. Its advantage is a convenient and aesthetic website, optimised application, the ability to play all slots that are available, the games are very interesting and exciting. For new players there are a lot of favourable offers and promotions. If you want to have fun, then https://mostbet-az-45.net/ will definitely help you do it.

3. Furthermore, the article brings attention to the impact of climate change on the snowfall in her hometown, reflecting her personal experiences and observations. This intimate connection to the environment underscores the significance of addressing environmental issues and fostering a sustainable future.
    khalidelarbi———-business for sale

4. Boost your digital defenses with the knowledgeable managed cloud services from Deltaroot. With our thorough security procedures and proactive monitoring, you can easily protect your IT/OT assets in the cloud. Put your trust in Deltaroot for unparalleled dependability and security in the dynamic realm of the internet.