Judith Guzman

Hi, My name is Judith Guzman. I am a 19-year-old freshman majoring in Spanish and psychology. I love fashion, journaling, and love the aspect of gaining perspective. I live in Boston Massachusetts and my parents come from the Dominican Republic. When I think of sustainability I think of managing and supporting to sustain something. Sustainability has three branches; environmental, economic, and social. I went abroad my sophomore year of high school to Eleuthera, Bahamas. On that trip abroad I learned a lot about sustainability. One of the common themes was trying to enforce sustainable fishing practices. I learned the importance of all three branches. For example, when trying to create sustainability in Bahamian fisheries fishermen economically rely on the fish they catch for a living. socially and culturally, aquatic organisms like conch and grouper are incorporated into many food dishes. Environmentally, the overfishing of the ocean commons has caused a decrease in population, and organisms need to be given time to recover. Nonetheless, another factor that influenced sustainable fisheries is climate change. I remember researching with my peers at the Island School conch. We were studying how ocean acidification affects the populations of conch and the development of conch shells. This ocean acidification was caused by anthropogenic climate change, with humans releasing CO2 into the atmosphere and the ocean absorbing this CO2 and becoming more acidic. This makes fisheries less sustainable because there are fewer conch to be collected and can lead to population decline and endangerment.

6 thoughts on “Judith Guzman

1. Your trip to the Bahamas sounds so interesting! Would love to know more about how they enforce sustainable fishing, overfishing is a major problem inflicted on the oceans and has so many other consequences attached.

2. You are young and you have the opportunity to do many things, do whatever you want, there may be mistakes and will make you regret, but if you don’t do it, you won’t know your mind. is right or wrong. By the way, you can play stumble guys in your free time.

3. Hi everyone, I would like to recommend a site that helped me at the last minute. I am already a 3rd year student, and I am learning thanks to the service https://www.lorservice.com/ .If not for them I would not have had time to write a personal statement to the university. I contacted the guys, they quickly counselled me and made my personal statement very quickly. I am very grateful to them for this and I recommend you to use their services too, because they do not end with the personal statement.

4. Engaging with PNN Soft’s devops outsourcing services has been a transformative experience for our development team. Their expert guidance and streamlined processes have significantly boosted our project efficiency. The commitment to excellence in managing DevOps infrastructure is truly commendable. Choosing PNN Soft for devops outsourcing services has proven to be a strategic decision, ensuring timely deliveries and system reliability. Highly recommend their services for anyone seeking top-notch DevOps support.

5. This article serves as a testament to Judith’s growth and learning, as well as a reminder of the importance of fostering sustainability in all its aspects. Her story encourages readers to explore their own perspectives on sustainability and take action to protect our planet, its resources, and the communities that depend on them.khalidelarbi———-business for sale