Importance of Global Awareness

Seeing that this is the final blog of the term, I reflect back on everything that I have learned throughout this term regarding sustainability and the associated mathematics. I never thought that something as basic as percentages or ratios would play such a big role in sustainability. Consider, the percentage of contamination of a certain substance. Or, the percentage of a substance that is being wasted due to one’s lack of accountability when it comes to sustainability. Learning about energy flow and all the different many different forms of energy was really interesting. It was not until taking this class that I learned that energy has a unit, the unit being Quad. Another important factor that needs to be considered not only through a sustainable lens, but through many lenses in life is precision. If mathematicians are not precise about their measurements and data sets for sustainability related entities, there could be outcomes that are detrimental to the environment. Learning about how many different variables are at play for climate change are overwhelming. But, learning about them individually and ways that we can play our part has been helpful. One of the most notable things that I take away from this course is how large my carbon footprint has been throughout my life. From here on out, I aim to consider the ways in which I can make my carbon footprint smaller for the benefit of the environment. This course has taught me so many new ways that I can think about sustainability and how easy it is to take sustainable action. If we all play a small part in becoming a sustainable nation, our earth will be more likely to succeed.

18 thoughts on “Importance of Global Awareness

1. Thank you for sharing how you reflect on this course and sustainability. It is clear that you understood the course and gained some precious knowledge.

2. This really helped me to think back on everything we learned this tern and how important it is that we take actions towards sustainability after taking this class and going forward.

3. This was a great blog post, it really did a nice summary of the important things that happened this term.

4. เครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องเเชร์ เล่นได้เลย 24 ชม. เล่นง่าย ได้เงินไว มีบริการฝากถอนเงินแบบออโต้ที่รวดเร็วที่สุด สล็อตออนไลน์ สล็อต ที่มาแรงที่สุดในปี 2022 นี้ สะดวกสบายมากที่สุด

5. slot game 6666, a new online slot from PGSLOT camp, the number 1 online slot game camp of all time, easy to break, deposit and withdraw quickly within 30 seconds, secured with an automatic system. Play Anytime, Anywhere

6. เกมสล็อต ให้ทดลองเล่นฟรีและยังเป็นเว็บไซต์ PG SLOT Iwin12 จบทุกค่ายเกมดัง สำหรับนักพนันออนไลน์

7. I recently used the website https://optyx.com/eye-exam/where-can-i-get-an-dmv-eye-exam-for-my-drivers-license-in-new-york/ to take my eye test for my driver’s license and it was an incredibly smooth and convenient experience. The site was easy to navigate, and the instructions for the test were clear and straightforward. I was able to complete the test quickly and efficiently and was happy to see that the results were provided instantly. I would highly recommend this website to anyone in need of an eye test for their driver’s license.

8. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It’s so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also moa seo

9. This article concludes with a powerful message, urging readers to contribute to a more sustainable nation by taking small, conscious actions. By sharing their personal growth and insights, the author inspires others to reflect on their own sustainability practices and work together towards a healthier planet.
    khalidelarbi———-business for sale